Monday, July 27, 2009

Going Home


After a complete weekend at home, the only time I went out was to take Miguel to the hospital, the short week has started. It is now time to pack and on Wednesday we will drive down to Spain. We will stop one day in Laredo, at my parents, and then drive to Coruña, to the in laws. We will stay one month in Coruña and then drive back to Laredo where we will spend another month.

I will have some time for photography during the next months, but I don't know how much access to internet I will have in Coruña. In Laredo it will be no problem. So, it might take a while until I can post again, but I hope I will get some nice images that make the wait worth.

The panorama above was taken in Laredo and it is made out of 7 images. I hope I can repeat it again soon with a more colorful sky.

Until then, I leave you with a couple of roses from the balcony taken with the G10 during the weekend. As usual lately they do not have much postprocessing since time is scarce.

No comments: