Monday, June 01, 2009

A new light - a new shadow

After reading some other people's blogs I have decided to start mine again. The thing that took longest was to find it, I had not written anything in such a long time that I had forgotten what the address was.

I have decided to write it in English so more people can follow. Now the question is if somebody will be interested in what I have to say and will take the time to read it.

My intention is to write more or less periodically and show what are the latest developments around my photography. I know that I will not write daily and it will be a struggle to juggle with family, work, friends, photography and other issues to get enoght time free to write. I will do my best.

I hope that you will enjoy the blog. Please leave a comment if you do!

No comments: